Mapping the Republic of Letters is based at Stanford University. For more information about the individual case studies, contact the project lead (see list by case study below).
If you have general questions about Mapping the the Republic of Letters, contact Paula Findlen (PI), Dan Edelstein (PI), or Nicole Coleman (Co-I and technical lead).
Contacts by Case Study
- Francesco Algarotti: Paula Findlen, Cheryl Smeall, Hannah Marcus
- An Analytical and Material Inventory of Condorcet's Correspondence: Nicolas Rieucau
- D'Alembert: Irène Passeron
- Voltaire and the Enlightenment: Dan Edelstein, Biliana Kassabova
- Travelers on the Grand Tour: Giovanna Ceserani
- Mapping Galileo: Paula Findlen, Hannah Marcus
- Visualizing Benjamin Franklin's Correspondence Network: Caroline Winterer, Claire Rydell Arcenas
- Votaire's Publications: Dan Edelstein
- Salons: Melanie Conroy, Chloe Edmonson
- Athanasius Kircher: Paula Findlen, Suzanne Sutherland, Iva Lelkova
- John Locke: Claude Willan
- Spanish Empire: Marcelo Aranda